Five little guides will help any mentee in any discipline grow as a professional and a person!
1. You are the driver of your career, YOU keep it alive and growing. You bring the energy and focus needed to accomplish your goal(s).
2. You pursue stimulating new opportunities; take new approaches; you want to broaden your perspective; you ask yourself what you learned from both errors and successes.
3. You build on the strengths you own. You construct a realistic foundation for long-term success.
4. You surpass your own comfort limits. You’re open when a mentor challenges your view of what is possible.
5. You value the unique opportunities that good mentoring brings. You know it’s rare to have a partnership dedicated just to your success.
Good mentoring IS A GIFT, with your name all over it!